Nominate your company
Over the past eight years the BCIA Awards have endeavoured to showcase the industries best products, services and individuals and to inspire and challenge others to exceed existing benchmarks.
If you have a product, project, colleague or service that you feel is worthy of industry wide recognition, please put forward an entry. It’s free to enter so you really have nothing to loose.
Here’s how it’s done, it just takes four simple steps:
- Go to the awards category page and select the categories you wish to enter.
- Make sure your entry meets the category criteria by visiting the judging page.
- Then just click on Enter Now for the categories you wish to enter, you will be taken to the relevant entry form – ready for you to complete and submit.
- Once you submit your entry you will receive a confirmation notice, please email Hannah the supporting images and testimonials where applicable.
You might know of somebody or a company that has gone just that little bit further in providing a better service and now it’s your chance to bring this to the attention of the industry as a whole.
- All awards entry forms must be submitted by 5pm on Monday 20th January 2014.
- Judging will take place in January 2014.
- All finalists will be notified of their status 2-3 working days after judging has taken place.
- Finalists will be announced on this website mid February.
- The 2014 winners will be announced on the 8th May – the night of the awards ceremony.
- Raise your company’s profile and standing.
- Associate your brand with business & professional excellence.
- Benefit from excellent editorial coverage.
- Boost staff morale (just preparing the entry can remind staff of their achievements).
- Being shortlisted as a Finalist enhances that feel good factor.
- What better way to promote your market leading position than by the endorsement of being proclaimed a winner in your industry’s dedicated awards scheme?